Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fat Girl is Still Alive... But Being Good ;)

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that Die Fat Girl is still on my mind... I'm not neglecting her (as in the site), just have a very big concept I want to blog about, and have been doing some major brain storming. I want to make sure I get this right, because I know it can help a lot of people.

Anybody can do a fad diet and lose weight, but how many can truly keep it off? Hence the yo yo... My objective is to be able to help people, no matter what diet they chose to do to lose their weight, to keep it off. But in order to keep it off, you have to be willing and know how to change. At this point, I'm looking for anything people may need help with as far as goal setting and finding the right mentality to really truly change? Where are you all struggling? What are your triggers/weaknesses? Is it just a lack of knowledge? Will power? Motivation? Desire? Support? I know this can be personal, so feel free to email me a response at Beachbodycandice@hotmail.com, or if you are comfortable enough, leave a comment below. Any feed back is needed/appreciated.

Just to give you a glimpse of what it is: "Weight Loss Commitment Triangle." Depending on what your goals are, and how fast you want to achieve them, it will map out the path and effort you need to put into it. Or depending on what effort you are willing to put into yourself/goals, the results you should expect... Hope that makes sense? I know it does in my head LOL, just brain storming on how to put it onto paper :)

As far as my own personal fat girl, if you have been following on AskCandice (http://askcandice.blogspot.com/2011/04/commit-me.html ), I started INSANITY: THE ASYLUM on Monday, and also got a new BodyBugg. I let my fat girl go a little free over the Easter weekend, and she enjoyed, but I have actually been doing really good since! We made a compromise.... I let her have one day, I get 28-30. So, I am now doing a 28 day sugar detox from Dr. Oz. http://www.doctoroz.com/challenge/sugar-detox.
I have done this before, and it is completely doable. I will have an update on there in the next day or two. But fat girl is sleeping right now, and I am feeling great!!!!! I hope this finds you all well, and happy losing!

1 comment:

  1. My problem is my food, I love to feel full not just satisfied. I am liking working out now but really it is my self control over the food!

    ReplyDelete